VFX Production Manager
Remote / Virtual
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REMOTE WORK YOU MUST RESIDE IN QUEBEC
In partnership with Producers, VFX Supervisors and CG Supervisors, the Production Manager oversees the day-to-day of the project.
The PM is involved in the team management and training of coordinators and production. The PM must maintain a high level and global overview of the project and its progress. You'll balance deliveries against Producer set quotas and stay in alignment with discipline shot teams, adjusting when needed to ensure schedules are aligned.
Other duties include render forecasting and managing the nightly/weekend rendering schedule; priority management and ensuring that all materials for client review are sent out.
Production Manager Essentials:
• Proven experience of strategic scheduling within VFX
• Highly organized and analytical
• Good use of initiative, decision-making and issue management with the ability to drive issues through to resolution; prioritization and delegation; time management
• Experience in creation, planning and implementation of small and large projects
• Managing difficult conversations; managing remote teams; teamwork and training others
• VFX Film Industry knowledge and Show experience
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site