Warner Music Group
Los Angeles, CA US
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after team.
A little bit about our team:
• The Digital Specialty Products Teams sits within the Digital Operations Team, under the Media Operations department.
• The Digital Specialty Products Team is focused on operational support for Short and Long Form Video, as well as, Content Matching/User Generated Content Accounts for both Audio and Video.
• The Digital Specialty Products team is consistently tasked with developing efficient, operational solutions for non-standard products, new formats, and new accounts with innovative business models.
• You will work with a variety of teams such as, Digital Operations, Production Teams, Content Protection, Account Teams, Internal Operations, WEA Studios, Label Digital Marketing, Label Video Departments, Video vendors, Data Entry Teams, and IT.
• This position will be an active member of the Digital Specialty Products Team beginning in a support role for existing workflows.
Why this could be your next big break:
• You will be working with a dynamic and innovative team solving the world's supply chain operations problems while helping WMG to exploit its exciting catalog globally.
• You will be at the forefront of an ever-growing and ever-changing field as we constantly adapt to the ways people consume music and the accounts that work to provision that media.
• You will work on a team where no two days are truly alike and being a digital detective is all in a day's work.
Here you'll get to:
• Run YouTube Auto Claim Reports Globally on a weekly basis and execute claims at YouTube based on feedback. In doing so, you'll liaise with all WMG labels domestic and international.
• Fingerprint/Content Matching support for all labels and accounts. Confirm delivery, troubleshoot, and stay abreast of account specifications.
• Assist and/or manage ad hoc research projects leveraging both internal and account data.
• Communicate research project findings with your team, labels, data entry and production teams and facilitate adjustments with said teams to ensure data integrity and accurate product offerings.
• Assist Digital Specialty Products, Production, and Digital Account Teams with projects and troubleshooting as needed.
• Assist with drafting application and process user guides for distribution across the company.
• Participate in weekly meetings across WEA Teams. Participate in WMG/ADA label meetings as needed.
• Assist with Atlantic front line release video claiming.
• Assist with ADA front line release video claiming and production.
• Assist in label on and off-boarding projects across all of WMG and ADA.
Rockstar candidates will be able to:
• You have excellent communication skills
• You are easily adaptable to shifting deadlines and priorities
• You are Excel proficient, including formulas and large data set analysis
• You are familiar with video file formats
• You are familiar with User Generated Content business models
• You are detail oriented, confident, persistent, approachable, a critical thinker, organized, and a quick study
• You have time management skills
• You are a creative problem solver
• You are genuinely curious about our business, our role within it, and how to improve our business
• You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• You have YouTube CMS experience a plus, specifically Content ID
• You have experience reading and interpreting XML
• You are familiar with SQL, able to write basic queries
• You have experience collaborating with IT with one or all of the following: development, testing, and general efficiency improvements.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site