Head Of Publicity
Simon & Schuster
London, United Kingdom
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the Intl Product Management & Intl Marketing Strategies of a portfolio of Core video game releases for launch in international territories. Core games such as Gotham Knights, Back 4 Blood and Suicide Squad - Kill the Justice League.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting and supporting International territories in all aspects of their marketing campaign. This will primarily involve liaising with Global Brand teams in Burbank to ensure global strategies are internationally relevant, rolling out marketing strategies to the territories, ensuring timely delivery of marketing assets, ensuring adherence to global brand strategy and delivering clear concise briefings and information flow to 9 international territories in order to facilitate optimal planning & implementation across the region that assists in meeting WBIE financial goals.
The Marketing Manager will also support the Int Marketing Director's efforts to develop and grow relationships with internal WB partners (Franchise Group, home video, theatrical, and consumer products) as well as external partners such as licensors and European First Party offices of Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft.
In addition, the Marketing Manager will drive all GaaS activities on core games in coordination with Head Office as well as with wider regional teams in order to maximize the potential on each title.
• Proven experience in marketing packaged and digital games and /or entertainment sectors.
• Ability to nurture and coach the internal team and direct reports.
• Experience and understanding of all areas of marketing, including digital marketing, new media buying techniques (such as programmatic), social media marketing & influencers.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with colleagues, vendors, third parties, and all levels of personnel.
• Strong influencing skills required in order to champion the Interactive Entertainment category within a large, matrixed organization.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work efficiently and work well under time constraints and in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to Haves
• Previous videogame marketing experience
• Demonstrable experience of working across European markets
• Experience working on GaaS
We are committed to creating both a workforce and content that are as diverse as the global audiences we serve.
See what we are doing for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging here at WarnerMedia https://www.warnermediagroup.com/diversity