The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for the accurate quality control check of copy instructions and the expediting of those instructions out to the appropriate parties for all divisions (NEWS/ENT/ANIM/SPORTS/DR)
• Perform Quality Control of Copy for advertisers airing on all WarnerMedia Networks with a high level of accuracy.
• Responsible for the accurate distribution of copy instructions to all divisions.
• Experienced and available to support all systems and processes associated with the creation of the daily log, including effective communication with all partners and clients.
• Provide support and coverage to all Editors and Specialists.
• Provides user acceptance testing on new applications or enhancements to current applications.
• Provide training for new hires, recurrent training for staff, and cross-training opportunities.
• Providing feedback to management on progress and concerns.
• Prior experience in commercial traffic operations, ad agency, or ad sales related industry a plus but not required
• Attention to detail and solution oriented with a proven track record and a high accuracy rate.
• Must be able to prioritize workload in a fast-paced work environment.
• Ability to work in multiple systems, meet volume target and the established deadlines.
• Excellent communication, verbal and written.
• Ability to collaborate, communicate openly and share information.
• Consistently demonstrates problem solving skills and taking initiative to resolve problems with little or minimal intervention from management.
• Serves as a subject matter expert and provides guidance to the team.
• Customer Service Focused
• Ability to build and establish positive relationships.
• Flexibility in work hours is required
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site