Release Project Manager, Web
San Francisco, CA
• Managing team of engineers.
• Designing, coding, and debugging software.
• Improving the performance of existing software.
• Providing training to other engineers.
• Maintaining and upgrading existing software.
• Recommending new technologies that can help increase productivity.
• Supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of projects.
• Investigating software-related complaints and making necessary adjustments to ensure optimal software performance.
• Regularly attending team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and put forward solutions to any issues.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Strong analytical skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Proven experience in software development methodologies.
• Proven experience building complex web systems.
• The ability to multi-task.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site