San Francisco, CA
• Managing team of engineers.
• Designing, coding, and debugging software.
• Improving the performance of existing software.
• Providing training to other engineers.
• Maintaining and upgrading existing software.
• Recommending new technologies that can help increase productivity.
• Supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of projects.
• Investigating software-related complaints and making necessary adjustments to ensure optimal software performance.
• Regularly attending team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and put forward solutions to any issues.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Strong analytical skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Proven experience in software development methodologies.
• Proven experience building complex web systems.
• The ability to multi-task.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.