Summer 2021 Intern - Software Engineering
San Francisco, CA
This internship is for Summer 2021.
Machine Learning Engineer Intern
San Francisco, CA
As a Machine Learning Engineer Intern, you will help the existing ML engineering teams to deliver ML predicted interactions across PlayStation experiences and systems by designing, training, detailing, efficiently deploying and evaluating very large-scale machine learning systems. Duties include:
• Design data-driven clustering, classification, ranking, and estimation systems.
• Build and analyze large-scale streamed (Big) data pipelines.
• Design and run experiments to gauge efficiency of metrics.
• Prototype data science solutions for business problems.
• Extract information from huge amounts of unstructured data.
• Develop a better understanding of service availability issues and use data to build a prediction system.
• Pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD degree in Computer Science (or related field), and/or within 1 year of their post-graduation date
• Advanced knowledge of machine learning methods
• Experience in designing and analyzing machine learning-based solutions that ideally include: recommender systems, personalization, forecasting, conversational systems, outlier detection, and hypothesis testing.
• Strong work ethic with an analytical mind
• Experience with Apache Spark.
• Experience system distributed cloud-based environments.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site