Digital Sales Planner
New York, NY
The Peacock Ad Sales Planning and Monetization team is seeking an Inventory Analyst in support of the newly launched streaming service.
In this role, you will support efficient and effective monetization of Peacock's ad supported streaming service as well as successful advertiser campaign delivery. You will become an expert at quantifying how much, when and what ad inventory opportunities are available on Peacock, which is essential for media sales management and operations.
You will be a member of the highly motivated Peacock Ad Sales team at NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Core responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Analyze and profitably allocate video advertising inventory for NBCUniversal's Peacock streaming platform including new to market ad products.
• Support Sales planning by providing on-request inventory forecasts and avails
• Provide campaign optimization recommendations that achieve client and platform KPIs and minimize risk of under-delivery
• Thoroughly review and approve insertion orders through order management systems & effectively communicate any discrepancies with planning team
• Keep current processes documented and accurate
• Produce and maintain actionable reporting and insights including pacing, risk, sell through and ad hoc campaign reports
• Collaborate with team on forecasting tools for detailed estimates across Peacock including any ad innovations and unique sponsorship opportunities
• Work cross-functionally with Ops and Planning to manage revenue at risk by providing creative input and solutions
• Along with Director of Inventory, analyze and understand inventory levers and patterns to refine forecasting methodologies, processes and tools
• QA and maintain inventory systems
• 2+ years digital advertising experience is required. Revenue operations, inventory management, Ad Operations or business analyst background preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• High proficiency in Excel and interest in data visualization tools
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Self-starter. Keen interest in continuous improvement and business automation.
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels in the organization, both written and verbally
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong knowledge of the digital media business
• Fluency in the language of digital media and online measurement: Impressions, CPMs, eCPMs, ARPU, sell-through, viewabililty, etc.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
• Knowledge of Operative-1 or similar order management systems.
• Knowledge of Freewheel or other ad server strongly preferred
• Passion for the digital business and analytics
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site