Associate Games Producer
San Francisco, CA
Position at ILMxLAB
*Remote Work Option Available*
The QA Analyst is responsible for ensuring the highest quality of our immersive experiences by implementing test plans, executing test cases and scripts, and tracking/documenting software and product features and flaws.
We are looking for a motivated individual who reflects the innovative spirit, creative talent, production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great storytelling that define ILM & ILMxLAB.
What you'll do
• Performing build verification testing; regression testing; and general testing for quality & performance.
• Working directly with the game development teams.
• Assisting in the refinement and improvements of testing procedures and test plans.
• Providing assistance to managers and leads on game-play and game-balance analysis.
• Identifying and reporting quality assurance and testing issues and defects.
• Testing and verifying quality of software and internal tools.
What we're looking for
• 2+ years experience as a QA Analyst / Senior Level Games Tester in the games industry or similar field.
• Ability to follow rigorous quality assurance processes.
• Thorough understanding of the importance of QA and testing.
• Ability to analyze or develop processes and suggest improvements effectively.
• Familiarity with JIRA or equivalent bug/issue tracking software tools.
• Industry experience in production, QA, or software development.
• PC, Console (PlayStation, XBOX, etc.) and AR/VR industry games experience.
• Familiarity with various Operating Systems, hardware platforms, and development tools.
• Previous experience with Unreal Engine 4 is a plus.
• Self-motivated and able to work autonomously with minimal supervision while still maintaining productivity.
• Clear and effective oral and written communication skills.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site