Human Resources Director / Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Lead
Entercom is seeking a Benefits and Leave Administrator to join our HR and Benefits team. This position will report to the Director of Benefits and administer/manage leave programs as well as assist with other HR and Benefits projects and initiatives.
This position is located at our corporate headquarters in Center City Philadelphia.
• Administer the leave programs to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations as well as company policies related to FMLA, ADA, and short/long term disability.
• Independently approves and/or denies leave cases based on relevant medical information.
• Manages administrative aspects of leave claims to include tracking hours used/taken.
• Centralizes the leave administration process and facilitates all intakes, completion of FMLA forms, tracking of forms, and leave taken, etc.
• Works closely with Payroll to ensure that leave pay is accurate and correct.
• Works closely with employees to ensure that all relevant completed medical documentation is submitted for timely review.
• Partners closely with HR Directors and Legal Department to review claims' status and develops strategies for resolution.
• Maintains appropriate contact with all employees on leave and coordinates all aspects of return to work for employees on leave.
• Acts as the main point of contact with Life and STD/LTD vendor, handling all claim intakes, processing life insurance claims, etc.
• Handles all Worker's Comp claims, and is the main point of contact for WC carrier.
• Creates and facilitates FMLA policy and procedure trainings to managers and HR market contacts.
• Maintains up to date knowledge of all evolving applicable leave laws regarding FMLA, ADA, and state and local laws.
• Assist the benefits department with benefits education, training, answering employee questions, and open enrollment.
• This position will play a crucial role in assisting our company through a major transition / implementation period as we seek to review our sick plan policies and short term disability plans and make recommendations to leadership.
• Other duties, responsibilities, and projects may be assigned.
• A bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience in benefits/leave administration
• Knowledge of all federal, state, and local leave laws nationwide
• Experience with HRIS systems (Ultipro preferred)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• MUST display STRONG attention to detail and customer service skills
• Must have the ability to make independent judgement decisions, and analyze leave situations (not one size fits all)
• Must be self-motivated and possess the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a rapidly changing environment with changing priorities required.
• Must have excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Ability to drive process improvement, multi-task and independently manage project demands.
Administrative Support Workers
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site