New York, NY
The Specialist position will reside in the Global Talent Management & Operations (GTMO) group and offer operational support for the Magnolia Network VP in New York with additional oversight from the Magnolia Network Brand Director in Waco, TX. GTMO serves to mentor network on-camera talent, advise the network on all talent related matters, trouble shoot Talent issues, and focus on the business of talent branding to maximize their opportunities worldwide.
• Establish relationships with Talent, reps and internal/external clients and manage expectations, communications and feedback between those parties regarding requests for Talent services.
• Support operational workflow of team initiatives and tasks. Implement and maintain evolving processes and procedure to ensure group efficiency.
• Track and help manage internal requests from network teams and support groups, as well as external requests from partners, clients, and third parties.
• Coordinate with the Talent Operations group to maintain the talent information databases, including updating talent and representative contact information.
• Function as administrative liaison to departmental staff, network teams, supporting groups, as well as talent, agencies, and representation.
• Respond to internal and external inquiries and provide routine information within scope of authority.
• Attend internal meetings as needed to represent talent team. Learn, contribute and report back on talent related requests and issues.
• Schedule, organize, and coordinate internal and external meetings.
• Arrange travel itineraries and prepare/process travel and expense reports for Talent Management & Strategy executives.
• Develop program for creative gifting and celebrating milestones for talent, producers and key stakeholders
• Day-to-day monitoring of talent social platforms including tracking social promotion assignments, Facebook Live sessions, and general talent usage.
• Compose forms, memoranda, correspondences as needed and create/manage team tracking documents.
• Perform other administrative and related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus in communications, marketing, general business or media related field.
• Extremely detailed oriented with the ability to manage and prioritize a spectrum of projects while meeting various deadlines in an ever-changing environment.
• Excellent administrative, critical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent work ethic, resourcefulness and eagerness to learn about entertainment/talent business.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, diplomacy skills.
• Strong technical understanding of the major social media platforms and their best practices, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
• Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Ability to travel when needed.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City