Partnership Management Coordinator
Burbank, CA US
Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution is one of the world's largest distributors of feature films, television programs and animation to the domestic television marketplace (broadcast, pay cable, basic cable, satellite, pay-per-view, subscription video-on-demand, digital platforms, etc.). The company seeks a detailed, proactive, team-oriented Senior Financial Analyst, Enterprise Financial Services for the Domestic Television Distribution Department. This position includes but not limited to responsibilities of Monthly Closes, Financial Reporting & Accounting, and Participations & Audit inquiries support.
• Enterprise Financial Services (EFS) is Warner Bros. global shared services accounting team. The team serves to provide efficient and scalable global finance and accounting services to the Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies.
• Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly deliverables; by-title reporting, Balance Sheet, P&L, cash flow, supplemental schedules & footnotes, government surveys and disclosures.
• Preparing financial reporting and accounting for Domestic Television Distribution. This includes coordination with business unit and compilation of key matrices in preparation of deliverables and various by title reporting packages.
• Support day-to-day general accounting and reporting activities.
• Becoming a ''Go-To'' person or the primary contact from Business Unit and Corporate departments (FRG, FCRA, or Tax) on inquiries and requests.
• Managing and reviewing Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) provider deliverables as needed.
• Opportunity to initiate process improvements and coach BPO team-members to streamline processes and develop presentation skills.
• Taking ownership on Account Reconciliations and Standardization initiatives.
• Assisting with Participations, Sarbanes-Oxley, and financial audit requests.
• Facilitate meetings to Management to develop executive presence.
• Special projects as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
• CPA or MBA preferred.
• Minimum 3 years accounting experience.
• Previous ''Big 4'' accounting experience preferred.
• Prior experience in shared service environment a plus.
• Knowledge/Experience in MPAA Royalties reporting preferred.
• Knowledge/Experience in handling intercompany transactions preferred.
• Knowledge of the latest ASC 606 pronouncement is a plus.
• Experience in managing high volume data.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (required) and SAP/Oracle (preferred).
• Excellent communication skills, as this role works directly with various levels of personnel, both within and outside the department.
• Telecommuting Opportunity.
• Casual Attire Opportunity.
• Impact Volunteering Opportunities (EFS sponsored for time away from office).
• Mentorship Program.
• EFS Internal Training Programs (including CPE qualified classes).
• Lunch and Learn Brown Bag Series (for professional development).