3D Texturing Artist
Toronto, ON CA
• Demonstrate excellent rotoscoping skills:
• Sophisticated shape creation and editing.
• Shape animation (by hand and w/ trackers and 3D cameras).
• Shape compositing, fill modes, opacity settings.
• Compositing roto, plate and color correction nodes to produce, render, and review color-overlay roto check.
• 2 to 3 years minimum roto industry experience
• Hand paint and 'procedural' or 'comp' paint a plus.
• Experience with Nuke ONLY
• Handle difficult to extremely difficult roto tasks.
• Dependable and flexible.
• Takes direction well.
• Exercises close attention to detail.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site