Globalization Digital Learning Manager
Los Gatos, CA US
It takes talent to find talent. We, the Talent Acquisition team, are focused on identifying, recruiting, and hiring the best in class talent. We strive to deliver on the promise of our culture: a workplace made up of stunning colleagues.
Our job in Talent Acquisition is to find, engage, and hire the best talent for Netflix. You will lead a team of exceptional researchers and recruiters whose job is to develop hiring managers to be best in class, evaluate top talent, act as a trusted advisor and drive broader impact across the HR and engineering organizations.
You will lead recruiting efforts for two large engineering verticals at Netflix. The first is the Content Engineering team who builds the technologies that revolutionize and automate the process of putting our stories on screen. Think about everything from an engineering perspective that has to happen behind the scenes from the time a piece of content is pitched to creatives, to when a customer hits play. The second is the Product Engineering team who powers the backend systems that allow Netflix to operate. You can think about this team in the context of payments, membership, cloud architecture and experimentation.
Deep partnerships are at the core of our recruiting philosophy. It allows us to create high impact recruiting strategies, with the flexibility to adapt as the business evolves. As the TA Manager, you'll embed yourself with these engineering teams and understand what great talent and great work look like. You will work with tenured leaders craving innovation on the recruiting front. You will also work with newer teams scaling at a rapid pace and in need of structure and guidance. It's your job to understand the different needs and adjust the recruiting teams support and style accordingly.
What You Will Do
• Manage, guide and coach a team of recruiters and researchers in developing sourcing strategies and hiring amazing talent for Netflix
• Proactively balance workload between recruiters and researchers on your team
• Partner with Inclusion and HR Business Partners to create and execute sophisticated recruiting strategies geared towards building a diverse and inclusive workforce workforce
• Participate at a team level on broader team projects and initiatives to enhance recruiting at Netflix
• Partner closely with the engineering leadership team and help strategize on recruiting strategy, better understand trends, and ensure headcount alignment
• Evaluate current hiring process and make changes to streamline and enhance for candidate experience and/or hiring manager
What We Are Looking For
• Confidence, empathy, strategic vision, courage and candor
• Prior management experience, preferably managing both recruiters and sourcers
• Prior recruiting and/or sourcing experience
• Knack and passion for developing recruiting strategies that will propel our efforts to increase representation within the engineering organization
Even Better If You have Experience With..
• Experience working at a startup and participating in scaled recruiting efforts
• Experience with both centralized and decentralized sourcing models and/or experience with pooled sourcing
• Experience partnering with multiple business groups
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site