Associate Producer, Diversity Equity and Inclusion
New York, NY US
• This producer is responsible for both guest segments and field producing.
• They must pitch compelling and creative segment ideas on a daily basis.
• The producer needs strong editorial judgment with the ability to select key video and soundbites to ensure a highly produced segment.
• They must have the ability to write package scripts on tight deadlines.
• This producer will craft hard-hitting segment questions based on thorough research.
• This position requires someone with significant field experience who can crash field edits or set up live shots.
• 7+ years producing with both field and control room experience.
• Must be a creative thinker with the ability to find new and entertaining ways to present information, new angles to approach stories, and the organizational skills to bring it all together.
• Outstanding news judgment, critical and strategic thinking, and an ability to be persistent yet diplomatic are critical for the position.
• Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience.
• Must be able to work an extended schedule as the news cycle and deadlines require.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site