Content Lifecycle Planning Specialist
San Mateo, CA US
Do you want to join a brand-new groundbreaking team at PlayStation? We are looking for a Senior Product Planning Manager within our Worldwide Studios team.
As Senior Product Planning Manager, you are a key member of the Worldwide Studios (WWS) product team at PlayStation's Corporate HQ in San Mateo, CA. You will help ensure publishing partners are fully up-to-date on product plans, and work with studios to develop full franchise plans in line with long-range portfolio strategies. You will lead and maintain the fiscal portfolio and represent WWS at key publishing partner meetings and events.
Work with our External and Internal studios on management & maintenance of the annual portfolio across all SKUs, partnering with publishing to ensure they are well informed.
Partner with our studios, Licensing and Global Marketing to develop full franchise plans in line with long-range strategy
Manage all Third Party IP integration opportunities. Work with studios to evaluate opportunities in line with franchise plans and coordinate approvals
Work with Global Store and Services teams to plan WWS title inclusion in our digital services such as PlayStation Now and PlayStation Plus, managing communications and approvals to studios
Represent WWS in key Global Sales and Marketing discussions and events, ensuring WWS title interests are covered and publishing teams are supported
• 10 years Business/Commercial experience of which 5+ years are in the game industry, yielding a wide understanding of the gaming market
• 5+ years experience working in a commercial role such as Sales and/or Marketing
• Knowledgeable, passionate, and regular player of video games - Indies to AAA blockbusters
• Adept at verbal and communications skills and strong business presentations skills
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree in a related field.
• Have worked at a Video Game publishing company either in a Marketing or Sales role
• Critical thinking with strong work ethic and start-up mentality
• Highly adept at simplifying and presenting ideas thoughtfully and at a high quality, through presentations