Full Time Job
Coordinator, Brand Management
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
The Coordinator of Brand Management is responsible for supporting the brand management team in helping to infuse the Magnolia brand into all relevant departments within the Joint Venture, including content, marketing, digital, research and sales. The Coordinator will help keep the team on track by helping manage a wide variety of projects. The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail oriented, creative, resourceful, a strong multitasker and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Project manage several cross-departmental workflows including asset requests, photography needs, content screening/feedback, staging/styling approvals, and brand asset approvals.
• Act as a first set of eyes on anything entering the brand team’s workflow, ensuring we have all the necessary information and components to review.
• Create, maintain and evolve internal trackers as well as cross-departmental brand resources.
• Coordinate team meetings and assist with agendas, note-taking and meeting prep/debrief.
• Triage inbound network-related questions and requests from other departments within Magnolia.
• Responsible for upkeep of in-office brand resources for JV and Magnolia leadership, including development wall and ad hoc requests.
• Manage brand approval process for Upfronts, industry events and activations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 1+ years of experience in Marketing, Communications, PR, Creative Services, Project Management or a related discipline
• Ability to learn, understand and clearly articulate the Magnolia brand
• Attention to detail, analytical, and creative skills
• Excellent communication and follow-up skills with the capability of managing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to monitor timelines and adjust your work as needed, prioritizing the most important pieces to achieve incredible success
• Strong organizational skills with ability to act independently as well as in cross-functional groups
• Capacity to juggle multiple tasks
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
Nearest Major Market: Waco
DiscoveryDiscovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site