Employee Relations Manager
New York, NY US
''THE DIVISION'S STORY
Our People Team is aptly named. We're all about ''people'' and all about ''team'' - and all in the service of outcomes. Whether we're helping to structure an organization, fill a key role, forecast new capabilities, align teams or grow leaders at all levels, we are all about results. We do the right thing even when it's hard, help others have tough conversations, and we're thrilled to support the growth of this amazing company. As People Partners to the business, we are trusted advisors who collaborate closely with our People Specialists to deliver smart solutions to tough organizational, process and people challenges. As a creative company, we're all about talent. We're the ones who find them, grow them and keep them!''
You will provide assistance to the Total Rewards team with the administration of A+E Networks compensation and benefits plans, and be part of implementations and re-design efforts to enhance the programs we offer. You will report to the Senior Benefits Manager and will partner with the team on special projects and data requests.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Support day to day benefits administration and provide billing support.
• Leave administration and tracking.
• Respond to employee benefit questions.
• Assist with Benefit Open enrollment activities.
• Audit employee data in Workday including job profile data, incentive eligibility and incentive targets.
• Partner with the Compensation team to for year-end compensation planning and activity.
• Create and distribute annual grant agreements for the Long-Term Incentive Plan.
• Create ad-hoc reports, and assist with compensation modeling and analysis.
• Test new configurations in Workday for year-end compensation and benefits processes.
• Work on miscellaneous compensation and benefit projects.
• Collaborate with HRIS Administrator and/or other People Team members to improve HR processes.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2 years of benefits experience
• A desire to learn compensation
• Strong Excel skills
• Outstanding organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Hands-on knowledge of Workday is preferred
• A positive can-do attitude and a great team player
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a sensitivity to confidentiality