Assistant E-Commerce Store Manager
Universal Music Group
Santa Monica, CA US
Hulu's Marketing team is seeking a Finance Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the team with managing budgets and actuals, billing and invoices, and financial reporting. As a Marketing Finance Coordinator at Hulu you will have direct exposure to various marketing teams and will serve as the centralized resource for financial operations. We are looking for a professional with the resourcefulness to tackle any assignment, think through it, and readily grasp the most efficient and effective way to get to the goal!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Support the marketing teams by managing budget trackers and quarterly forecasts.
• Process and keep track of content partner cost shares.
• Vendor management including: Checking Accounts Receivable and following up with vendors to track monthly scheduled payments, onboarding new vendors (preparing W9’s, new supplier form, etc.)
• Prepare and manage Purchase Orders and Requisitions.
• Review SOWs, estimates, and incoming invoices to support team in understanding budget implications.
• Review Invoices for payment in Workday, track against approved P.O.s to monitor balances and attach related invoices with all supporting documentation.
• Ensure coding on items such as invoices, P-card, expense reports, check requests, etc., conforms to standard procedures upon entry into the financial system.
• Partner cross-functionally with Finance and Accounting to ensure accurate marketing spend reporting.
• Monitor and explain monthly variance against Budget/Forecasts.
• Attend monthly Finance meetings.
• Run accruals for quarter close.
• Communicate expected financial impact to Marketing stakeholders and Finance for changes.
• Receive, research and resolve a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
• Reconcile various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
• Other Financial-related duties as the need arises to support Marketing Teams.
WHAT TO BRING
• 2-3 years prior experience with invoice processing/accounts payables
• Bachelor's Degree
• Excellent Excel/Google Sheets skills
• Strong analytical and organizational skills; must be detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to follow up on pending issues
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Experience with either Finance or Accounting within a Marketing Agency or entertainment industry Marketing department