Sales Planner, Linear
Walt Disney Company Media Networks
New York, NY
The Senior Business Analyst, Revenue & Yield Management within the Disney Ad Sales organization is responsible for the creation and distribution of sales revenue reports that track progress against digital ad revenue goals. The primary focus of this role is to proactively identify positive and negative Revenue and Sales trends to inform strategy and maximize Ad Sales Revenue. This role builds data analysis to evaluate trends, new business initiatives, product strategies, and fulfills any relevant ad hoc revenue reporting requests as assigned.
This position acts as a representative for Revenue & Yield Management with Accounting/Finance teams, fulfills sales management executive level reporting requests, and partners with Technology Team(s) as assigned to develop reporting and analytics infrastructure solutions.
• Manage daily/weekly/monthly analytics reporting to enable the business to operate transparently and efficiently while capitalizing on product insights to track revenue success/opportunities
• Build and maintain dynamic models to analyze and evaluate revenue potential or performance
• Reporting: Manage recurring and ad hoc reports to internal stakeholders and communicate insights in a clear and concise manner
• Communication: Present findings to all appropriate audiences on a consistent basis via email, verbal, in-person, and other communication methods as deemed appropriate
• At least 5 years of work experience in relevant field (e.g. accounting, finance, media)
• Experience with data analysis, financial reporting, manipulating large data sets, interpreting data trends, and reporting results in a clear and effective manner
• Proven ability to communicate and partner with various other groups within an organization to get results such as Marketing, Sales, Research, Finance, etc.
• Excellent Excel skills including but not limited to the construction of formulas, pivot tables, and v-lookups
• Ability to influence, persuade, and build relationships of trust
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proven management and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple products at once
• Detail Oriented
• Capability to quality control work to issue a high quality work product without oversight
• Ability to develop and implement structured solutions for unstructured problems
• Ability to design, implement, and improve processes
• Ability to deliver work product on time and accurately
• At least 3 years of work experience in online advertising industry
• Experience with ad systems (Google Ad Manager, DoubleClick, Freewheel), business intelligence systems (Tableau, Looker), sales management systems (Operative, Salesforce), billing systems, and yield management systems strongly preferred
• Familiarity with Relational Data Bases and Data Structures
• Bachelor's Degree
• B.S in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
The Walt Disney Company Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site