Brand Partnerships Specialist
San Mateo, CA
Content Lifecycle Planning Specialist
San Mateo, CA
The PlayStation store business has continued to deliver extensive growth and is also evolving rapidly towards new business models. In response, we are undertaking an exciting global restructure which will leverage specialist teams to drive efficiency and optimization. As part of this, we are creating a Global Content Lifecycle Management (CLM) team who will be responsible for driving the value proposition of the Store!
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Content Lifecycle, the CLM Planning Specialist will help to shape and execute the CLM strategy, focusing on key partnerships. Working with the CLM accounts team they will input into the development of a joint business planning process and commercial plan. Working in partnership with CRO and marketing teams they will develop and implement support plans for key commercial activity. They must be skilled at working collaboratively with cross-functional, global partners.
The ideal candidate should be a hardworking and flexible teammate, have excellent planning skills, and a strong analytical mind that thrives in a fast-paced commercial environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work directly with accounts sales & marketing teams to execute plans which support the CLM strategy
• Partner closely with internal, cross-functional clients (i.e. CRO, Store Marketing, Partner Marketing, Store Promotions, and Business and Marketing Analytics) to help shape the CLM strategy and ensure alignment
• Assist in the implementation of store network plans designed to support store contractual commitments forming part of key 3rd party marketing contracts
• Assist with the ongoing CLM commercial priorities roadmap to other internal partners in order to facilitate appropriate support across store, BTL and ATL channels
• Work with Commercial Planning to ensure delivery of commercial roadmap priorities ongoing
• Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of store support plans for key digital products to consumers throughout the lifecycle, with particular focus on seamless product launches
• Work with key publishers to secure additional support for CLM activity via publishers' owned channels, BTL, ATL activity
• Work with Global Top Accounts Manager to support production of post mortem documentation to support development of standard methodology guidelines
• Facilitate the provision of asset suites and metadata direct from the publisher to support delivery of key activity via CRO / Marketing teams
Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree plus minimum two years experience of digital retail and/or product roadmap planning
• Creative & energetic teammate who embraces change and exhibits desire to continually improve!
• Data-driven with an analytical, commercially focused approach and possessing strong planning skills
• Strong commercial mentality and able to evidence supporting the delivery of financial targets through direct, active contribution to joint business planning process with partners
• Accomplished presenter who can turn data into engaging stories
• Demonstrable experience of managing support roadmaps throughout the product lifecycle
• Excellent collaboration skills and ability to build strong, influential relationships and the ability to contribute to the decision making process
• Proven experience of aligning internal and external partners
• Ability to self-manage and balance multiple projects and priorities
• Good communication skills, a proactive attitude, sense of humor, and delivery focused to get results
• As the role is global, regular international travel may be required as well as a flexible approach to working hours with our international teams