Senior Software Engineer - Java Team
Los Gatos, CA
We are looking for a generalist engineer who is passionate about developing tools to improve the productivity of developers and testing across multiple devices.
This role is right for you if:
• You have built scalable and reliable services.
• You are comfortable or open to developing services in NodeJS.
• You own and drive initiatives.
• You thrive by collaborating with multiple teams and use your communication skills to influence product direction.
• You enjoy test-driven development and believe testing is integral to developing high-quality code.
Why Netflix and this team:
• We are not afraid to rethink existing designs and rebuild whenever needed.
• Our freedom and responsibility culture is unique, and we live by those values.
• You will work with amazing colleagues and be learning and sharpening your skills.
• You will have a direct and lasting impact on our user experience which is used by tens of millions of people every day. When your friends and family ask you what you do for a living, you can point to Netflix running on their TV and say with pride ''I make that possible.''
• We embrace different perspectives and backgrounds as we believe it helps us make better decisions.
Some problems that you might work on:
• Work on green space problems. Netflix SDK is undergoing architectural changes which has opened up a number of avenues to design automation solutions.
• Manage the linux reference application clusters in the cloud to move to a more cost effective instance and provide scale down strategy.
• Work on extending the visualization which shows product and test insights.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site