Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Responsible for all OAP / Creative Services short-form production requests for the linear and non-linear U.S. Hispanic portfolio of channels, which includes:
• Discovery en Español
• Discovery Familia
• Hogar de HGTV
• Discovery en Español Go app
• Discovery Familia Go app
• Conceptualization, writing, editing & animation of high quality creative short form videos for on-air, social media & digital platforms based on programming priorities and strategies.
• Make sure all assets are delivered on time, on budget, and with a creative edge.
• Work closely with Programming, Marketing, Social Media to provide creative ideas and solutions to attract and retain new viewers/users/followers.
• Partner with GT&O and IT departments to ensure accurate operation and workflow efficiencies.
• Maintain crystal clear and constant communication with the OAP Manager to ensure proper tools are being developed to support channels’ strategies.
• Assist Branded Content when applicable. Find innovative ways to integrate clients with channel properties without compromising brand equity.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in on-air/digital promotion/production, with a solid working knowledge of production & post-production.
• Expert abilities in Avid media composer & Adobe Premiere.
• Familiarity with Avid Isis/Interplay workflows.
• Advance skills in Adobe Photoshop & After Effects.
• Experience creating social media video content across FB, YT, IG, and other social platforms.
• A strong understanding of creative brand building, on-air and digital promotion thinking and planning.
• A solid understanding of the U.S. Hispanic culture and cable television market.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish are a must.
• High energy and an enthusiastic attitude are a must.
• Must function in a collaborative environment but be able to perform the job responsibilities with minimal direct supervision.
• Initiative and problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
• Flexibility and the ability to react quickly to changing needs in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Discovery, Inc. is the global leader in real life entertainment. We serve passionate fans with content that inspires, informs, and entertains, providing leadership across deeply loved and trusted brands, such as Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, HGTV, Food Network, and Travel Channel.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site