Senior Financial Analyst - TV Distribution
Beverly Hills, CA
Role: Production Finance Coordinator
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Company Description: Endeavor Content is a leader in the development, financing and sales of premium film, television, theater, audio, and live content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators and production companies in the ever-changing media landscape. Endeavor Content is a studio that has evolved to meet today's changing business needs and is committed to advocating diversity and equality within our industry.
Endeavor Content has been behind over 100 projects annually that have garnered numerous awards and commercial success. Endeavor Content's recent projects include films ''Just Mercy'' and ''Peanut Butter Falcon,'' television series ''See'' and ''Killing Eve,'' the podcast ''Blackout,'' Rihanna's ''Savage x Fenty Fashion Show'' special, and live event ''Rocketman Live.''
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
• Work closely with Endeavor Content cross-functional partners including Production, Production Services, Business Affairs, Post Production, Creative, and Accounting to perform necessary production finance functions.
• Project set up including facilitating accounting system, payroll, banking and pcard account set up
• Processing A/P data entry and wires, vendor account setup, P-card reconciliation and entry, Petty Cash entry & posting, PO input, tracking, coding and journal entries
• Maintain filing and keep records of all financial documents
• Coordinate and track show fundings and talent payments in accordance with deals and schedules
• Track budget drafts and notes and perform comparative analysis when required
• Assist with data reconciliation for consolidated production finance reporting.
• Ensure production cost reports are submitted timely
• Update show related information in relevant trackers.
• Prepare periodic (monthly, quarterly, annual) and ad-hoc financial and operating reports.
• Investigate variances between actual, forecasts, and budget to understand trends, risks and opportunities
• Track and execute contractual cash commitments/receipts for capital planning
• Provide financial support for business unit investments and new corporate initiatives
• Proactively drive ideas for improved operations, analysis, cost savings and other efficiencies by presenting analysis to management and actively collaborating with key stakeholders
• Initiate, lead, and manage automation of reports and analyses
• Ad-Hoc projects to support growth of division
• 1-3 years of experience in a Finance, Accounting or in a Highly Analytic role
• 4-year degree in relevant field with strong academic performance
• Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results
• Must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
• Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
• Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
• Superior proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint; complex financial modeling and presentation with attention to detail
• An Assistant Production Accounting background is ideal
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site