Lead Data Analyst - Games
Atlanta, GA US
Editor - Health (Temporary)
CNN Health is looking for an experienced journalist with strong newsgathering abilities and leadership skills. The News Editor should be a collaborative team player who can who can clearly and succinctly distill news and disseminate information across various news platforms.
• You'll be responsible for pushing the editorial envelope on stories that help CNN distinguish itself from our competition.
• As an editor on our Health team, you should be able to distinguish stories that meet CNN's journalistic standards.
• An established writer, this News Editor can create content for both internal consumption and external publishing on all CNN platforms.
• The News Editor needs to support reporter and producer teams reporting from a bureau or the field and clearly communicate editorial and logistics information between team, digital newsgathering and shows.
• BA/BS in Journalism, Television-Film Production, Communications, or related discipline.
• 4-6 years' experience in news environment at a major network/local station.
• Previous news room experience.
• Newsgathering in social media outlets.
• 1+ year experience TV/digital writing experience preferred.
• Previous Assignment Editor experience preferred.
• Strong general news judgment and editorial skills.
• Understanding of CNN newsgathering.
• Strong logistical ability.
• Able to make fast decisions.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands