Charleston, WV US
WCHS has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, detail oriented and creative News Editor!
Job responsibilities include:
• Editing video for daily news coverage, special projects, and sweep period pieces
• Taking in news feeds from news bureaus and various news organizations
• Collaborating with anchors, reporters, and producers on video elements of newscasts
• Meeting daily deadlines in a high-energy working environment
Requirements and Qualifications:
• College degree or minimum one (1) year relative experience in the field
• Knowledge of Final Cut Pro and Avid NewsCutter XP editing technology is a definite plus
• Ability to work with a multitude of people and personalities while maintaining a professional work environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site