New York, NY US
• Responsible for network daily log scheduling/strategic execution of on-air promotional inventory across a 24 hour broadcast day, i.e. on-air spots, billboards, opens, IDS, network image, tune-in graphics, network bug and show credits.
• Help maximize viewership by strategically scheduling promos and network tune-in graphics to maximize reach and frequency/ GRPs
• Assist On-Air Scheduling Manager with daily tasks; weekly media plan and network launch plans.
• Work closely with programming, marketing, creative, digital, social and traffic teams to execute on network goals.
• Be familiar with Oxygen & Universal Kids brand and programming to help inform scheduling decisions and strategies.
• Analyze networks ratings and industry treads to help promote network goals and series launches
• Screen promos and network tune-in graphics to insure the correct elements are delivered for air.
• Generate post as-run reports for all on-air promotion.
• Execute all necessary log changes due to inventory changes, on call 24/7.
• Must be a current contractor on the team
• Bachelor's degree in communication, film, television, marketing or related field
• Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Promo Scheduling Experience a plus
• Knowledge of ratings and GRP planning
• Strong interest in promotion, marketing and television
• Excellent attention to detail, strong, communication and organization skills
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize workload
• Able to work with hard deadlines
• Must work well in a team setting