Compositing - Lead
Moving Picture Company
Bengaluru, KA IN
We are an award-winning visual effects company built on the belief that our strength lies in our team and our success relies on our people. By embracing our clients in our culture of mutual trust and commitment we set the stage for seamless partnerships and the perfect translation of creative vision to visual art. By partnering with our clients through every stage of their project we help shape and guide what makes it to the screen in some of the World's most exciting film and television content. By uniting with our friends to tell their stories, we become storytellers ourselves.
• Work closely with VFX Supervisors and Leads to determine best approach to solve effects challenges and develop final look in shot development
• Work with other TDs, art directors and designers to create photo-real effects and physically accurate simulations
• Accurately interpret concept art and design from the Art Department
• Use and understand 3D / 2D applications such as Houdini, Maya, and Nuke
• Provide input regarding tools and interfaces to improve throughput
• Producing a final overall look that far exceeds client expectations.
• At least 7 years of feature film production experience working with Houdini and/or Maya
• Experience with RealFlow, FumeFX, and Naiad a plus
• Experience lighting and rendering with Mantra, Renderman, and V-Ray a plus
• Ability to script in Python and Hscript. C++ and HDK and plus
• Ability to quickly master proprietary effects tools and pipeline tools
• Ability to design, self-direct, and organize your work
• Strong communication skills and must be able to work well within a team
• Exercise a high level of focus and skill in a fast-paced production environment
• Ability to perform visual and analytical problem-solving
• Strong demo reel and/or portfolio in realistic effects animation, lighting, arts or engineering.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site