Moving Picture Company
Montreal, QC CA
• Create photorealistic backgrounds and environments to match the overall look and feel of the film;
• Combine skills in painting and 3D with knowledge of composition, design, photography, and digital modeling to create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images for film with or without the use of conceptual mock-ups;
• Provides foreground, mid-ground, and background paintings for use in 3D environments;
• Assists with troubleshooting the background components created;
• Contribute to the visual and technical attributes of the production;
• Produce or assist in developing and producing design concepts, including characters and environments.
• Create elements in a variety of styles such as drawings, illustrations, graphics, colour harmonization / colour scripts, etc. using a computer
• Performing tasks such as layout, matte extraction, colour correction, paint fixes, roto and assembly of live action and 3D elements,
• Contribute to the visual and technical attributes of the production.
• Specific duties to be determined on a project by project basis
• Bachelor's degree in illustration, industrial design, or fine art preferred;
• 2.5D / 3D projecting experience (3D generalist or Nuke compositing experience) is a plus;
• Good communication skills both verbal and written;
• Demonstrable skills in Concept design desirable but not essential;
• Mari, Vue and/or Modo experience would be an asset.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site