Coordinator, Audience Research
New York, NY US
A member of the WarnerMedia Distribution team, the VP, Point of Sale Strategy and Education will lead the development and execution of brand education and sales training programs for point-of-sale brand ambassadors, facilitating and fueling their efforts to drive the sale of WarnerMedia's HBO, HBO Max and Cinemax products. The VP will build out and manage a large, remote National Training team, dispersed across the country, and two local teams responsible for POS Education Strategy and Logistics.
This position will be located in New York City and reports into the EVP of Partner Marketing.
• Lead strategic development and launch of a comprehensive training program including curriculum, education, assessment and performance to drive the subscription, engagement and retention performance of HBO, HBO Max and Cinemax products
• Lead POS Learning and Performance curriculum to drive a complex and evolving business, different consumer segments and growth levers
• Facilitate a wide array of training programs including: Onboarding, Essential and Progressive development training programs; Specialized Programs; Technology training; Product training
• Lead the introduction of next generation E-learning; exploration and evaluation of technology solutions to maximize, efficiency, reach, and effectiveness of training program and strategies
• Establish analytics and key success metrics on an ongoing basis to understand user behavior and help shape and refine training strategies
• Lead a dispersed, remote-based National Training team: create and implement effective tools, resources and information to enhance and elevate essential job skills; develop and implement programs and curriculum to help maximize their influence at the point-of-sale
• Establish and foster strategic partnerships with key stakeholders across Distribution and WarnerMedia to deploy and support training programs and initiatives ensuring the widest distribution and use across all POS segments
• Effectively manage budget while meeting critical business objectives
Skills, Experience & Other Requirements
• Strategic and tactical experience in training and education
• Proven leader with experience in change management and developing and fostering high performing teams
• High EQ/Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Ability to fulfill a heavy travel schedule – when required, as high as 50%.
• Skilled at navigating a matrix-driven organization
• Significant management experience
• Innovative and creative thinker
• Exceptional communicator, presenter, influencer
• Ability to scope, organize and execute multiple projects with interrelated goals
• Bachelor's degree required
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site