Head Of Design, Brand Creative
Burbank, CA US
Work closely and collaboratively with a variety of teams including: creative executives, producers, editors, UI designers, digital marketing designers and project managers. Have the ability to solve complex design challenges and develop creative visual solutions to those challenges.
• Design and build high-level motion graphics for streaming marketing and promotion, social marketing videos, presentations, interactive content and more.
• Have a solid understanding of visual storytelling structure and how motion-graphics effectively integrate into that structure.
• Ability to think strategically and creatively and understand all aspects of assigned projects and campaigns.
• Organize, supervise and execute various design projects from concept through delivery. This includes larger on-going design projects as well as shorter, simpler projects.
• Ability to work quickly and effectively under tight deadlines - without sacrificing design quality or overall creativity.
• Able to work independently and manage several projects simultaneously.
• Must have a good understanding of the video post-production process, including compositing, color-correction, motion-tracking, etc.
• The Sr. Motion-Graphic Designer will work on high-level projects that cover the full spectrum of CBS Interactive Entertainment. This ever-changing digital space includes the CBS All Access streaming video service, The CBS App and CBS.com.
• This role also includes pushing the boundaries and breaking new ground in the world of social marketing for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• A minimum of 10 years experience in digital, film or TV marketing and promotion, preferably at a broadcast or cable network, major studio or creative agency.
• An extensive background in and are extremely proficient with Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects and you are able to design and animate quickly in both 2D and 3D.
• An exceptional creative design background, with highly developed conceptual and animation skills.
• A versatile design background and a great video demo reel that showcases a wide range of creative styles.
You might also have -
• Experience designing for interactive entertainment marketing.
• A BA in Graphic Design