Universal City, CA US
The Manager, Brand Marketing will be instrumental in managing, maximizing and coordinating the activities of all business units on Universal Pictures properties during the film window as well as helping maintain the brand value and needs on an on-going basis.
• Partner with the SVP & Director of Brand Marketing to prepare and execute early marketing strategy/positioning for franchise films; ensure all day-to-day campaign elements align with overarching campaign goals.
• Manage and serve as brand advocate for a successful portfolio of DreamWorks Animation Properties and various other live action properties.
• Manage and organize cross-divisional requests as it applies to film marketing, assets and sales materials.
• Development of all marketing and sales materials including presentations, reels and collateral used studio-wide for global Promotions, Brand Development, Home Entertainment and International TV Distribution.
• Work with Franchise and Worldwide marketing teams to manage the acquisition, cataloguing and secure distribution of all sales materials/ film assets to all teams. Ensure all materials are distributed within a timely and secure manner (appropriate watermarks, assets memos, NDAs) via official distribution channels.
• Manage the process for Final Filmmaker and Executive Presentations. Create the templates to be used for the presentations. Interface with all departments necessary to the presentations.
• In conjunction with VP, support on all Comcast NBCUniversal corporate initiatives within Universal Pictures team.
• Budget management.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
• 3+ years of Film/Entertainment Marketing experience
• High proficiency with Keynote and all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills
• Adept at working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work and contribute in a team environment
• Basic Photoshop knowledge
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
• Strategic thinker with attention to detail
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site