New York, NY
The ViacomCBS Financial Reporting team is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Deputy Controller and perform a variety of administrative duties in support of the Financial Reporting department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage calendar of the Deputy Controller, including scheduling conference calls and meetings and closely monitoring the calendar to resolve scheduling conflicts.
• Book travel on behalf of the Deputy Controller and financial reporting team members.
• Prepare and manage frequent expense reports on behalf of the Deputy Controller and financial reporting team members.
• Review vouchers and manage expense reports related to car service account.
• Review invoices and submit for processing.
• Coordinate collection of quarterly requests from various ViacomCBS divisions and organization of this information on SharePoint site.
• Coordination of special events including creating and managing invitation lists and responses, event logistics and catering.
• Manage all IT requests for the Deputy Controller and financial reporting team members.
• Assist in the maintenance of financial reporting SharePoint site users.
• Manage incoming calls for the Deputy Controller.
• 5-10 years administrative experience.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
JOB CATEGORY: Finance
ViacomCBS is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site