Full Time Job
Walt Disney Company Media Networks
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Disney Advertising Sales is responsible for advertising sales for the Company's entertainment, sports, news and kids linear and digital and radio business. Global Ad Operations leads the operational function for the Disney Ad Sales team. The Global Linear Operations team focuses on the functions of planning, account management, trafficking, scheduling and sponsorship for the linear business for networks ESPN, ABC, FreeForm and Disney. We are committed to providing a high level of client service to our internal and external clients. We are looking for people who are excited to contribute to a high performing team.
The Account Manager - Digital (AM) is responsible for stewarding digital advertising campaigns and relationships with top-tier customer accounts. The Account Manager is the ad system expert and will help coordinate efforts with various groups within the organization, such as Sales, Integrated Marketing, Inventory Management, Ad Services, and Finance. The Account Manager understands our clients' advertising priorities and strategies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, working with internal groups to communicate capabilities/limitations of digital ad system, assisting clients with ad spec questions, organizing and testing creative assets, trafficking digital ads, analyzing and distributing campaign performance reports, billing, and general campaign management. This position may also be responsible for project management of custom production campaigns as determined by the business unit.
• Set up campaigns in digital ad system
• Communicate system capabilities and business practices
• QA and traffic digital ad creative
• Monitor and troubleshoot campaign delivery
• Review monthly billing
• Provide client support (answer questions, provide reports, provide screenshots, etc.)
• Train other team members
• At least 1 year of advertising account management experience
• Experience working in advertising related ad serving and ad management tools
• Effective project management skills with proven ability to work with various groups to reach a common goal
• Ability to understand new technologies and translate into business terms
• Self-motivated, able to look at data and provide insight related to revenue recognition
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and with a sense of urgency
• Strong respect for a team environment
• Ability to cultivate sales and client relationship
• Well organized and detail-oriented
• Excellent writing and verbal skills
• Superior problem-solving skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Experience using Google Ad Manager and Operative
• Bachelor's Degree
This position is with Disney Advertising Sales, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Walt Disney Company Media Networks
The Walt Disney Company Media Networks segment includes cable and broadcast television networks, television production and distribution operations, publishing, domestic television stations, digital businesses and radio networks and stations.