Senior Technical Program Management Lead
Santa Monica, CA
Hulu's Web team is seeking a Sr. Software Developer with a passion for developing performant, highly available, consumer-facing experiences using modern web technologies. Our team collaborates with both technical and non-technical teams to deliver engaging experiences for our subscribers. As a developer, you'll build and deploy the signup experience used by millions of users. If you're passionate about the Web and interested in changing the landscape of television, we'd love to meet you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will develop software & infrastructure that powers the Hulu.com signup experience! Build API's for the signup experience that other clients, mobile and living room devices, will use. Partner with the UX design team to transform mock-ups into user-first, accessible web experience. Collaborate with Product Managers to ensure we're focusing on the right features for our users. Support and mentor other developers on the team. Advocate for improvements in our tech and processes.
WHAT TO BRING
• Deep understanding of web technologies and web systems architecture
• Strong passion for building complex web applications that are performant, secure, and highly-available
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
• Shipped a high traffic React / Node.js / Java application to production.
• Passionate about monitoring and alerting.
• Experience with infrastructure tools, frameworks, and applications; including CDN's, nginx, load balancers, docker, spinnaker.
• Solid understanding of web accessibility fundamentals and used a11y tools for the web.
• Excited to knowledge share through mentoring, speaking and blogging opportunities.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site