Summer 2021 Intern - Software Engineering
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Diego, CA
Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for a Software Engineering Intern to join our established, high performance team in San Diego, CA. Our ideal candidate is hardworking and passionate about this field.
This internship is for Summer 2021.
Software Engineering Intern
San Diego, CA.
Join a team to develop the authentication and authorization micro services for PlayStation Platform. The intern will be involved in building AWS based large scale enterprise services that support thousands of transactions per second. Our intern will:
• Design, develop and/or modify software modules to meet specifications
• Assure software program integrity through review and testing
• Prepare and/or modify program and system documentation as well as feature demos
• Research and incorporate new technologies into the software design
• Proficient in Java
• Exposure to server side technologies such as HTML, Restful, Tomcat, Database
• Exposure to AWS technology, such as EC2, DynamoDB etc
• Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
• Strong technical abilities and a desire to learn new things.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site