Woodland Hills, CA
As a Senior UI Engineer with a UI emphasis this person will work on the user interfaces within the latest Call of Duty titles. This is a great opportunity to work with a passionate team that defines and shapes the interface to our players.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Develop, modify, and debug UI software in script and C/C++.
• Deploy, evaluate performance, optimize and test UI software on PC and console platforms.
• Collaborate with other internal departments (art, design, audio, QA, etc.)
• Co-develop and collaborate with other Activision studios.
• Document software and features for internal and external engineering teams.
• Participate in the scheduling, design, performance and code review process.
• Report to UI Lead Engineer.
• Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Engineering, or Math related field.
• Shipped at least one game title.
• 6+ years of experience working in the game industry or related field.
• Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members.
• Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented.
• Demonstrated ability to write efficient, clean, readable, portable, and reliable code.
• Passion for games.
• Experience with console development.
• Aptitude for UX design.
• Familiarity with Lua programming.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site