Sr Technical Project Manager
• Ability to project manage a range of initiatives from initiation to completion across multiple business units and Tech Operation functional departments!
• Apply multiple established project management methodologies depending on project need
• Works directly with project sponsors at any level from CTO to Directors
• Drive adoption of a range of internal project governance processes and tool sets, ie Jira, Slack, Google Apps, Presentation software, GitHub, BitBucket, etc based on the needs of the project team, business units and key partners
• Initiate and run daily scrum sessions with project team members and project prioritization reviews with key partners as needed
• Effectively drive and lead project teams, manage resources and engage partners
• Develop and foster relationships with project team members and external partners /vendors across various time zones
• Closely collaborate with the project team members and designated business leads to identify and gather project / task requirements at the onset of the initiative
• Effectively apply established project standards while driving the adoption of new approaches
• Develop and implement strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
• Schedule and conduct meetings as needed, noting agreements, issues, and task assignments. Prepare and publish meeting minutes within 24 hours.
• Provide weekly project status to management and/or stakeholders
• Able to balance multiple priorities
• Ability to negotiate and drive difficult conversations around prioritization and/or resource management
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 5 years experience managing large scale initiatives from discovery through to completion
• 2 years experience managing large database initiatives
• Strong project management skills. Proven experience managing multiple, complex projects simultaneously to successful completion!
• 3 years experience managing scrum teams
• 5 years project coordination experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Project and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and possess solid basic computer skills.
• B.S or B.A. in an IT-related degree such as Computer Science, MIS, etc.
• PMP certified with 3 years experience
• Certified Scrum Master with 3 years experience
• Experience leading projects that utilize web and mobile technologies and data tools (MongoDB, Hadoop, Tableau, XML, HTML, mobile development, APIs,)
• Highly organized, detail-oriented and good at multitasking
• Ability to exercise effective judgment and sensitivity to changing needs and situations
You might also have -
• Knowledge of data related initiatives such as ingestion, report and dashboard creation, analytics and site tracking implementation
• Experience working on projects with ad operations or finance components (understands data required by these departments)
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site