We seek a rockstar who can handle highly complex projects in a fast-paced environment through applying precision tracking, initiative, and creativity for ViacomCBS's Data and Insights group. ViacomCBS's Data and Insights group is looking for a strong Project Manager who understands technical aspects of site, product, and data tools development across platforms including desktop, mobile, set-top box, and game consoles. This Project Manager will also work with cross-functional teams (i.e. Distribution, BI, Data Products, Consumer Products, Ad Ops, Engineering, Yield, Editorial, Marketing, and the leadership team) across ViacomCBS Digital's suite of offerings that include CBS.com, BET+, CBSSports.com, Noggin, Nickelodeon, CBSNews.com, and others and will be a key member of the DIG team made up of tracking engineers and analysts. We are also seeking someone who is skilled at driving projects from inception to launch, including resource allocation, scheduling, risk management, and rollout and have deep knowledge of digital media.
• Manage the complete development lifecycle for multiple projects, including resource allocation and scheduling, as well as quality assurance, stakeholder, risk management, and deployments.
• Prioritize the workflow of Engineers, Product Managers, and Marketing Managers to deliver tracking solutions, specifications and testing on schedule, within budget and to the highest quality possible.
• Facilitate the gathering and documentation of requirements, translating into project plans with specific deliverables and outcomes, and work with team leads to assign individual responsibilities.
• Facilitate and support execution of project plans and deliverables, and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Effectively apply ViacomCBS Digital's development methodology and enforce project standards.
• Minimize exposure on projects by clearly communicating potential risks at every stage.
• Create and ensure completion of project documents that remain current and organized.
• Take ownership of project scope, risks and issues, driving them to resolution in a timely fashion.
• Integrate with the business while driving inter-BU/Site projects with team members across the organization.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• BA/BS in Business, Engineering or related field required or equivalent experience. Technical background required and Master's degree a plus.
• 4+ years of experience in Internet technology project management with a solid understanding of SDLC. Project Manager for a large scale website and/or vendor based solution provider of enterprise technology.
• Experience working in a media entertainment environment with multiple partners and distributed teams.
• Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies is highly preferred. PMP, PMI-ACP or Certified ScrumMaster certification is a plus.
• Self-motivated, creative, deadline enthusiastic, relentless about effective communication and delivering quality results required. The candidate must work independently, proactively gather consensus from multiple internal stakeholders, hold themselves accountable for the success of the project, can drive prioritization, and be able to change tasks quickly & communicate changes effectively based on shifts in priorities or urgent deadlines!
• Passion for and knowledge of interactive technology and platforms required.
• Experience working with task management solutions (Jira, Asana, @Task, ServiceNow)
• Experience working with product development in an agile environment
• Experience working with analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Hitbox, Hitwise, etc.) is a plus!
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.