Executive Creative Director
Digital Ops Associate- Temporary
The Digital Sponsorship Coordinator will work to support corporate sponsorship for NPR. This department works directly with NPR’s sales, marketing, and design teams to create and implement digital sponsorship campaigns. This role will actively support NPR’s top-quality digital programming including, but not limited to NPR.org, NPR One, TED Radio Hour, Planet Money, How I Built This, Up First, Hidden Brain, Fresh Air, etc.
The Digital Sponsorship Coordinator will be responsible for supporting digital sponsorship in a range of both pre-sale and post-sale tasks, including creating unique sponsorship proposals, managing and updating sponsorship orders, and working on the implementation, deliverables, and reporting of digital sponsorship campaigns. The Intern will work daily with Digital Sales Planners and Digital Campaign Managers to assist with daily tasks relating to digital display and podcasting initiatives.
Ideal candidates will have a strong interest in digital media and digital sponsorship, and exposure to digital audio and/or podcast sponsorship. They will also possess effective analytical skills, and be comfortable communicating with NPR’s various sponsors, many of which are Fortune 500 companies. Candidates should also have a good foundation in Microsoft Excel, and be proficient working with math and formulas. Lastly, they should have good communication skills, and feel comfortable explaining digital proposal rationales to the sales team.
Learn about NPR’s digital sponsorship products here.
• Create digital proposals based on a client’s target demographic and objectives
• Use ad serving tools such as Google Ad Manager and AdsWizz to determine where inventory is available for a given product and date range
• Transcribe proposals into both NPR and client order management systems (Operative.one, PRISMA, etc.) – extreme attention to detail needed!
• Collaborate with Digital Campaign team to deliver on campaign deliverables, including reporting, vetting of creative to ensure that it adheres to NPR’s Digital Guidelines, screenshot decks and audio deliverables.
• Implement, monitor, and optimize online sponsorship campaigns using Google DoubleClick for Publishers and AdsWizz Audioserve in a timely and accurate manner
• Complete in-depth campaign reporting
The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills, project management experience, and exude strong analytical skills.
• 2+ years of work experience, preferably in ad operations or a similar field
• Must be proficient in MS Excel and comfortable working with pivot tables and formulas
• Outstanding attention to detail, ability to work independently and as part of a larger team, and the ability to manage multiple priorities at a time
• Experience with ad-serving platforms such as Google Ad Manager, AdsWizz or Operative.One a plus
• Ability to collaborate on a team 10+ people in a fast-paced environment with large amounts of revenue at stake
• Must have project management experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working with different communication styles and backgrounds is a plus
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site