KCRA 3, the Hearst Television NBC-affiliate in Sacramento, CA, is seeking an Account Executive who is responsible for selling multiplatform advertising solutions, with an emphasis on New Business Development, to local businesses and agencies.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, has strong interpersonal and presentation skills, and is a strong team player.
• Achieve established revenue expectations across multiple platforms
• Proactively drive new business by prospecting and researching new accounts
• Identify and cultivate local relationships to influence advertising purchasing decisions
• Develop strategies for sales presentations for new and existing clients, using the powerhouse combination of television and digital platforms
• Prepare and implement individual account strategies to grow current revenue from existing clients
• Utilize research to support marketing solutions and customer goals
• Keep current with industry trends and client business news
• Keep sales management apprised of progress towards established revenue goals
• Sales and/or marketing experience in media (television and/or digital) is preferred
• Proven track record with new business development
• Accountability within a goal-structured organization
• Possess strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products. Proficiency with Wide Orbit, Kantar and One Domain/WO Media Office a plus.
• Military training and experience will be considered in lieu of Media sales experience
• Bachelor's degree
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site