Summer 2021 Intern - Front End Software Engineering
Sony Interactive Entertainment
San Francisco, CA
This internship is for Summer 2021.
Software Engineer in Test Intern
San Francisco, CA
• Build automation framework for web interfaces, API, Mobile Web and React Native mobile application using open Source and licensed tools for Android and iOS devices.
• Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the QA process
• Expand testing and automation across development teams to promote ownership of quality
• Identify area to apply machine learning,AI against large set of test data to identify regression test suite importance and catch product bugs early
• Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science (or related field), and/or within 1 year of their post-graduation date
• Mobile technologies – you are very comfortable working with IOS and Android application.
• Testing – you have studied and practiced a variety of test techniques and methodologies, and are familiar with prominent voices in the online testing community
• Test automation – you have an interest in test automation to a level where you can discuss the pros and cons of various automation approaches.
• Agile software development – you understand the common methodologies and can articulate how a strong tester can best support their team in that context
• Highly motivated with outstanding verbal and written communication skills and be able to work with others at all levels
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site