New York, NY
As a member of the Digital Ad Sales Operations group, the Inventory & Pricing Analyst is responsible for handling digital ad sales intelligence on a portfolio of ad products across NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations Digital properties through inventory forecasts, cross-functional reporting, and business flow system management.
This role will work closely with station sales teams, finance, and research to provide (a range of) weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting as well as fulfilling ad hoc reporting requests.
This position requires proficient Excel skills, knowledge of the digital advertising industry (minimum 1 year), and the ability to turn data into actionable sales information.
• Provide on-request inventory availability of ad products across our different platforms (Web, Mobile Web, App, OTT, MVPD) to station planners (including local inventory share availability of network products)
• Review & approve digital ad campaigns, ensuring teams adhere to inventory management protocol, rate card rates, and inventory availability
• Monitor/Gain deep understanding of inventory / inventory Trends to provide recommendations to planning teams
• Define & help communicate standard inventory booking process
• Q/A inventory tools
• Recommend, refine and develop new reporting deemed necessary for operations
• Develop and maintain inventory documentation
• Additional projects as requested
• This position is based in New York City at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
• 1-2 years minimum experience in Digital Ad Sales
• Proficient Excel skills
• Extensive problem solving skills; strong analytical approach and mindset
• Able to organize/prioritize efficiently
• Strong work ethic
• Fast learner
• Working knowledge of the digital ad industry, including an understanding of online ad serving (Google Ad Manager, Freewheel...Etc.) systems
• Experience with digital media plan booking systems (Operative One)
• Able to communicate information at the appropriate level to sales people, middle, and senior management
• Fluency in the language of digital media and online measurement: Impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs, uniques, pageviews, visits, viewabililty, etc.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site