National Account Representative
Account Executive (Entercom DC)
Entercom DC (WPGC 95.5, 106.7 The Fan/WJFK, 94.7 The Drive/WIAD, El Zol 107.9/WLZL and El Zol Deportes/1580AM) is looking for seasoned sales professionals to develop dynamic marketing campaigns for new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will be someone who can develop new client relationships through cold calling, networking and referrals from existing clients; have an innovative approach to client development and be a team player. These individuals are also held accountable for achieving sales budgets and collecting on the accounts. Candidates must have a positive attitude and a drive to win. Self-motivation is essential. If you're interested in a position thriving in a highly energetic sales environment - this job is the opportunity for you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain account lists and soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling
• Contact prospective customers to build multi-media platforms for Music and Sports Formats.
• Managing and growing existing assigned accounts/budgets.
• Identifying clients' advertising needs and developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs.
• Develop proposals utilizing MS office products, Tapscan, and Qualitative Research.
• Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
• Investigate and resolve customer problems.
• Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
• Responsible for exceeding sales quotas and collection of sold accounts.
Successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven confident and creative, with the ability to adapt and multi-task in a fast-paced environment. They must demonstrate their ability to be strategic and persuasive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
• High school graduate required; college preferred.
A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous radio sales experience, news, sports, or sponsorship sales preferred.
• Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site