Associate Contracts Manager
Simon & Schuster
New York, NY
The Simon & Schuster imprint is seeking a Senior Publicist to work in a very active publicity department with a dynamic publishing program, planning and executing publicity campaigns for works of non-fiction and fiction.
Key responsibilities include:
• Pitching and securing national and regional media, including print, television, online, radio and podcasts.
• Arranging and assembling multi-city book tours and author virtual appearances.
• Writing persuasive press releases, targeted pitch letters, author bios and other promotional materials.
• Creating targeted mailing lists.
• Cultivating and maintaining media relationships.
• Minimum 3 years book publicity experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Fluency with current media trends and developing promotional platforms.
• Proven ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative environment.
• Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented nature, and the ability to successfully manage multiple projects.
Simon & Schuster, a division of ViacomCBS, is a global leader in the field of general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for consumers of all ages, across all printed, electronic, and audio formats.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site