Sr Data Analytics Comp Consultant
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
The Consultant will provide expert compensation consultation to HR partners and business unit clients in support of business-critical initiatives.
• Responsible for providing compensation support on competitive pay practices, incentive plan design, organization design, onboarding of new businesses, FLSA determination, new program implementation and recommendations on ancillary pay practices.
• The Compensation Consultant works in conjunction with HR Generalist partners to deliver compensation guidance and expertise to the business.
• Bachelor's degree (preferably B.B.A. with Human Resources specialization) or equivalent
• 5-7 years solid compensation experience to include salary administration, incentive plan design, and job evaluations (market pricing)
• Design of base pay programs and supporting pay practices
• High degree of proficiency with all Microsoft office applications
• Familiarity with Human Resource information systems (PeopleSoft a plus)
• CCP certification highly desirable
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands