Partnership Management Coordinator
Burbank, CA US
• The Temporary Administrative Assistant provides key administrative and organizational support to the D2C Original Programming, Feature Executive staff.
• Coordinates, schedules meetings on a regular basis for department executives. Reserves meeting rooms and is responsible for room set up and clean up.
• Maintains calendars. Answers phones, rolls calls, and ensures accurate and detailed phone messages are provided to appropriate executive. Filing. Correspondence.
• Reconciles expense reports, arranges travel and orders supplies as needed.
• Serves as a conduit between D2C Original Programming and other departments by acting as a resource for information and maintains the flow of information between various departments both internally and externally as requested by executives.
• Manages departmental work flow, ensuring that the department is kept up to date on all deadlines and provides status updates as to the tracking of projects as they move through the development and production process.
• Gathers information for scheduled status reports.
• Organizes and keeps track of project submissions and maintains an accurate log.
• Special projects as assigned.
• 1+ years supporting a creative executive/department
• Bachelor's degree preferred