Vice President, Technology and Security Transformation
Global Head of Network Engineering
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
About the Position
The Global Head of Network Engineering will lead Network transformation projects and initiatives within Deluxe to enable newer technology and redundancies while balancing and assessing the ideal size of the network according to the business needs. This individual will also manage the global teams supporting the implementation of multi-functional and multi-location Network projects. This role reports to the CIO and is based in Los Angeles, CA.
• Defines, documents and manages scope the transformation expectations, implementation approach, deliverables and acceptance testing criteria.
• Develops and manages an effective risk mitigation strategy for the project(s)
• Assist in the development of short, medium, and long-term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
• Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are being met.
• Create and deliver roadmaps for projects and technology.
• Create executive summary on progress and blockers.
• Engage on requirements findings and assist on the building of specifications.
• Work with additional engineering teams to promote and understand cross functional technology.
• Support operational teams with escalation teams for complex issues or problem management.
• Minimum 15 years of experience managing a geographically dispersed team of senior network engineers.
• Minimum 15 years of experience with designing, implementing, and supporting largescale networks, network routing, switches, and inter-related networking and security technologies.
• Extensive career experience working on network infrastructure in a Media and Entertainment provider environment.
• Provide strong team leadership while developing and managing business processes and workflow, standardizing documentation, and improving project reporting.
• Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage several concurrent tasks and priorities.
• Very strong focus on the customer's needs and a willingness to accommodate them.
Deluxe is the world’s leading video creation to distribution company offering global, end-to-end services and technology. Through unmatched scale, technology and capabilities, Deluxe enables the worldwide market for professionally created video. The world’s leading content creators, broadcasters, OTTs and distributors rely on Deluxe’s experience and expertise. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York and operations in 38 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of more than 7,500 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, engineers and innovators.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site