WarnerMedia seeks a Compensation Consultant to join the News & Sports Total Rewards Team. In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for providing guidance to assigned internal clients and collaborate with HR partners in the planning, development, implementation, and management of compensation programs that support and drive the company's business strategy.
• Support the Compensation Consulting function in the design, implementation and ongoing management of general or specific programs, initiatives and projects within assigned business unit and/or client groups.
• Provide strong compensation consultation to HR partners and the respective business unit clients in support of business initiatives.
• Responsible for providing market intelligence analysis, industry specific data assessment and consultation to assigned clients (HR Business Partners / Business Leaders) to inform appropriate solutions.
• Determine appropriate job level, salary grade, and FLSA classification for open positions and/or new positions.
• Manage the annual merit, bonus and long-term incentive planning process and communication for assigned clients
• Collaborate, contribute to the development and harmonization of programs, plans and processes with Compensation Operations/Strategy team on enterprise-wide initiatives.
• Facilitate education on compensation principles, tools and practices to strengthen HR and Talent Acquisition business knowledge of compensation programs and processes.
• Collaborate with HR, business, HRIS, and Legal as it relates to compensation.
• Minimum 5-7 years of relevant compensation experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Human Resources, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, or Business degree preferred; or equivalent work experience
• Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
• Strong written, verbal, and graphic communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical information to varying audiences
• Ability to make independent decisions and recommendations based on compensation principles and philosophy
• Strong communication and organizational skills with a commitment to accuracy and detail.
• Thorough understanding of compensation practices and trends
• Ability to understand and relate to multiple stakeholders from various disciplines within the business
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills and proficiency with other MS Office programs
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands