Coordinator, Digital Specialty Products
Warner Music Group
Los Angeles, CA US
The Regional Sports Networks (RSNs) are seeking an Assistant to the Vice President of Music!
The Assistant to the VP of Music in addition to general assistant duties, manages the office, vendor onboarding, department overflow, document retention and other general office duties for the Music Department for RSNs, Tennis Channel and Stadium Sports. This position is strictly administration and no creative music choices involved.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. 1-2 years executive assistant experience. Experience in television or music industry desired but not required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have well-developed interpersonal skills
• General math skills needed for office management duties
• Proficient in MS Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook
• Must be extremely organized, demonstrate initiative and ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent time management skills
• Must be able to recommend and implement process improvements
• Must be a team player and a self-starter
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!